Bravo’s “Real Housewives Of New York” Star Brynn Whitfield is not here for the rumors surrounding her personal life and she’s letting fans know the truth!!
The Star is tired of rumors going around that she is without a job and has a sugar daddy because what she does is not being shown on the show.
Whitfield took to her Instagram Story to share a DM she fired off to a Bravo fan account that had shared the following tweet: “Brynn, you mad because Jenna [Lyons] doesn’t have to log into Seeking Arrangement in order to afford a business class seat? Cuz that’s exactly what it’s giving.”
In the screenshot, she called the person behind the account “disgusting” and “super gross” for “reposting things about [her] being an escort or sugar baby.”
“It’s out of my control if you don’t get to see me working, and only see one side of me,”
Do you think fans are taking it too far? Let us know your thoughts?
About The Season 14 Cast:
· Sai De Silva is a content creator who chronicles her fashion and lifestyle, garnering attention and partnerships from Dior, Fendi, Audemar Piguet, Bentley, Vogue and more. She’s a busy mom of two, loyal friend and devoted wife to her husband, David, who manages their household so that Sai can run the digital empire she has built from the ground up. A Brooklyn native, honest and straightforward, Sai’s friends would say she’s “as New York as it gets.” Her life may seem just as put together as her posts, but her polished exterior begins to crack when the passing of her mother forces her to revisit their complicated relationship.
· Ubah Hassan is a Somalian model, philanthropist and entrepreneur whose outgoing personality enters a room before she does. Channeling her zest for life, she’s the creator of her personal hot sauce company, UBAHHOT, which she hopes is her ticket to making it big in New York. After an initial boost from landing a spot on “Oprah’s Favorite Things,” she’s looking to take her business to the next level, and due to her trying upbringing and desire for total control, she feels the pressure to do it all on her own without the help of investors.
· Born and raised in Manhattan, Erin Lichy is a social butterfly who tends to find herself floating amidst the drama and isn’t afraid to stir the pot. Her naturally keen eye for spotting the next trend and die-hard work ethic has led to a prominent reputation in the New York real estate scene, in addition to running an interior design firm. With the only things more important than her career being her three children and husband Abe, this cosmopolitan is the definition of an overachiever who loves nothing more than to prove she can do it all.
· Jenna Lyons is the former President and Executive Creative Director of J.Crew Group and now Co-Founder and CEO of direct-to-consumer beauty brand LoveSeen. A seasoned entrepreneur, tastemaker and style icon, Jenna resides in her SoHo loft with her teenage son and loyal dog companion, Popeye. A new addition to this group, Jenna surprises even herself as she starts to let her guard down and open up about trauma from her early years. In this new chapter of her life, Jenna is learning to embrace her vulnerability and lean on her friends like never before.
· Jessel Taank is a fashion publicist, wife and new mom to twin boys who rarely sit still. Growing up in London, Jessel aspired to chase the American dream, and her hustle ultimately landed her in the Big Apple. Raised in a tight knit yet strict Indian household, she continuously struggles to share intimate details of her life with her parents across the pond. A natural-born problem solver, Jessel is always seeking resolution, but her British sense of humor sometimes gets lost in translation with the New York sensibilities surrounding her.
· Hailing from a small Midwest town, Brynn Whitfield moved to New York and never looked back. A flirtatious, single socialite, Brynn is always the life of the party and the apple of many eyes. With her communications career currently on hold, Brynn is in search of what she really wants out of life and attempting to heal from past hardships. While she craves stability and having the kind of family she longed for as a child, her fear of commitment and busy schedule jet-setting the world tend to get in the way.
“The Real Housewives of New York City” is produced by Shed Media with Lisa Shannon, Lauren Volonakis, Barrie Bernstein and Anne Swan serving as executive producers. Andy Cohen also executive produces. Rajah Ahmed, Kate Murphy, Kimberly Cucci and Alfonso Rosales serve as co-executive producers.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network features a diverse slate of original programming, including Emmy Award-winning “Top Chef” and “Project Runway,” fan-favorites “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm,” and the highly popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Bravo is part of the NBCUniversal Television and Streaming portfolio, which includes NBCU’s broadcast, cable and streaming platforms: NBC, Bravo, E!, Oxygen True Crime, SYFY, Universal Kids, USA Network and Peacock. New episodes of all Bravo shows are available to stream next-day on Peacock. For more information, visit BravoTV.com.