Bravo’s “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” Season 15 is officially over and many want to know what’s up next for the series!
There’s currently rumors going around that the show will get a reboot with a fresh set of stars but allegedly this idea is only in the early stages.
Drew Sidora who is a fairly newer cast member of the show is still speaking on if she wants to return to the show for future seasons.
.@thatgrapejuice caught up with #DrewSidora. She opens up about her new single ‘Throw Us Away,’ her future on the #RealHousewivesOfAtlanta; her divorce and much more.”
Check out here new single & film;
Do you think Drew should return? Let us know your thoughts?
Season 15 Plot:
Kandi’s sights are set on gaining EGOT status as a two-time Broadway producer, actress, singer, and now podcast host. With several business moves on the horizon, she’s trying to balance prioritizing family time with supporting her husband and business partner, Todd, in his journey to Hollywood as a filmmaker.
· Kenya is in full boss mode. The hair-care mogul is taking her business to the next level by opening her very own hair salon. While Kenya is still having fun as she twirls her way back into the dating world, the one lingering issue is the finalizing of her divorce.
· Shereé is stepping into her greatness after suffering public humiliation when her last relationship didn’t go as planned. But she didn’t let that get in the way of giving love a second chance with the new man in her life, Martell Holt. However, as she faces an unexpected health issue, she will have to shift all her focus. Will there be enough Shereé to go around?
· Drew is taking her music career to new octaves by releasing her first album, pushing forward her acting and music career simultaneously while also working through her relationship with her husband, Ralph. But they strike the wrong chord in their marriage, and their divorce announcement leaves everyone shaken.
· As Marlo continues to take on her role as “Munty,” she’s working with a life coach while raising teenagers who are ready for summer jobs and driving lessons. She also takes a dip in the dating pool while she looks for her next suitor – but not without the approval of her nephews.
· Returning for her sophomore season, Sanya has no plans to slow down and has her sights set on expanding her business and family. Sanya and husband Aaron still have a full house of nine, all with their own set of challenges. As Sanya navigates the great expectations for her family, business, and more of herself, is she running a marathon with no end in sight?
· Friend Monyetta is back in the mix playing matchmaker when she introduces Kenya to a new love interest.
· Courtney joins this season as a friend. She’s a successful brand marketing expert and jewelry designer in Atlanta who has been friends with Shereé for many years. Courtney realizes her strong ties to this group when she finds out her long-lost cousin is Drew’s husband, Ralph. However, with friendships on the brink, accusations causing a fuss, and divorce news that’s all too much, will these women be able to channel positive vibes?
“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” is produced by Truly Original. Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Lorraine Haughton-Lawson, Julie “Bob” Lombardi, Eric Fuller, and Tom Ciaccio executive produce. Lizzie Spratt, Morris Thorpe, and Nick Prescott are co-executive producers. Andy Cohen is also an executive producer.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network features a diverse slate of original programming, including Emmy(R) Award-winning “Top Chef” and “Project Runway”; fan favorites “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” and “Southern Charm”; and the highly popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Bravo is part of the NBCUniversal Television and Streaming portfolio, which includes NBCU’s broadcast, cable, and streaming platforms: NBC, Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, Universal Kids, USA Network, and Peacock. For more information, visit BravoTV.com.