Bravo’s “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” Season 15 is currently heading into it’s 3rd episode of the season and the taglines are finally here!!
“Real Housewives tagline is a quick look at what’s to come.
The taglines originally started with Real Housewives of Orange County in 2006. What began as a simple quote evolved into a much more revealing statement that sets the tone for what’s to come during the season.” Per TasteOfReality
Let’s hear the new RHOA taglines:
Kandi Burruss: “My roots are in Atlanta, but my branches are worldwide.”
Drew Sidora: “Forget the gaslight, I’m taking the spotlight.”
Marlo Hampton: “My past may be checkered, but my future is solid gold.”
Kenya Moore: “I just don’t do it for the culture…honey, I am the culture.”
Shereé Whitfield: “She by Shereé…more like she broke the internet.”
Sanya Richards-Ross: “If you can’t keep the pace, stay out of my race.”
A few fan reactions:
“Now Sheree!!! If you don’t get 😂 . More like she didn’t make it. 🤦🏾♂️
Marlo just sound force and out of place. She don’t fit this role. She need to go back to being a friend of.
Everybody was cool.” – Jamal
“Y’all say what you want about Marlo, but she’s the only one that has made something of herself without or being attached to a man.” – Taco
“drew really making history as the first new housewife to last more than 2 seasons, this really her year! that tagline ate down.” – LLC
“Kandi’s and Kenya’s are the best and Sheree’s is the worst she better off keeping the September, October tagline she had last season.” – Whitney
“Drew, Kandi & Kenya were the best ones for me. Didn’t care too much of the rest” – Bridget
“Drew is really leveling up as a housewife. She’s giving us better glam and storylines, she’s most improved in my book” – Morg
What are your thoughts!?
Season 15 Plot:
· Kandi’s sights are set on gaining EGOT status as a two-time Broadway producer, actress, singer, and now podcast host. With several business moves on the horizon, she’s trying to balance prioritizing family time with supporting her husband and business partner, Todd, in his journey to Hollywood as a filmmaker.
· Kenya is in full boss mode. The hair-care mogul is taking her business to the next level by opening her very own hair salon. While Kenya is still having fun as she twirls her way back into the dating world, the one lingering issue is the finalizing of her divorce.
· Shereé is stepping into her greatness after suffering public humiliation when her last relationship didn’t go as planned. But she didn’t let that get in the way of giving love a second chance with the new man in her life, Martell Holt. However, as she faces an unexpected health issue, she will have to shift all her focus. Will there be enough Shereé to go around?
· Drew is taking her music career to new octaves by releasing her first album, pushing forward her acting and music career simultaneously while also working through her relationship with her husband, Ralph. But they strike the wrong chord in their marriage, and their divorce announcement leaves everyone shaken.
· As Marlo continues to take on her role as “Munty,” she’s working with a life coach while raising teenagers who are ready for summer jobs and driving lessons. She also takes a dip in the dating pool while she looks for her next suitor – but not without the approval of her nephews.
· Returning for her sophomore season, Sanya has no plans to slow down and has her sights set on expanding her business and family. Sanya and husband Aaron still have a full house of nine, all with their own set of challenges. As Sanya navigates the great expectations for her family, business, and more of herself, is she running a marathon with no end in sight?
· Friend Monyetta is back in the mix playing matchmaker when she introduces Kenya to a new love interest.
· Courtney joins this season as a friend. She’s a successful brand marketing expert and jewelry designer in Atlanta who has been friends with Shereé for many years. Courtney realizes her strong ties to this group when she finds out her long-lost cousin is Drew’s husband, Ralph. However, with friendships on the brink, accusations causing a fuss, and divorce news that’s all too much, will these women be able to channel positive vibes?
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
Shop Amazon – Create an Amazon Baby Registry
Create Amazon Business Account
Create an Amazon Wedding Registry