CBS’s “The Challenge USA” will be returning to CBS for it’s 2nd season this Summer due to the Writers Strike!
The show was rumored to air on Paramount+ but since the Writers Strike, CBS is in desperate need of content to air on the channel. The show will air on the streaming network a day later instead of premiering on the streamer.
MTV official account shared a promo right after “The Challenge World Championship” finale and fans were confused because “The Challenge USA” Season 2 is actually still filming.
Fans expected a trailer for the highly anticipated “The Challenge All Stars” Season 4!
Watch the trailer below:
- Chris Underwood (Survivor: Edge of Extinction)
- Cory Wharton (RW: Ex-Plosion)
- Dusty Harris (The Amazing Race 33)
- Faysal Shafaat (Big Brother 20)
- Johnny Bananas (RW: Key West)
- Josh Martinez (Big Brother 19)
- Luis Colón (The Amazing Race 34)
- Monte Taylor (Big Brother 24)
- Paulie Calafiore (Big Brother 18)
- Sebastian Noel (Survivor: Ghost Island)
- Tyler Crispen (Big Brother 20)
- Wes Bergmann (RW: Austin)
- Alyssa Lopez (Big Brother 23)
- Alyssa Snider (Big Brother 24)
- Amanda Garcia (AYTO? 3)
- Ameerah Jones (Big Brother 24)
- Cassidy Clark (Survivor 43)
- Chanelle Howell (Survivor 42)
- Desi Williams (Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers)
- Jonna Mannion (RW: Cancun)
- Michaela Bradshaw (Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X)
- Michele Fitzgerald (Survivor: Kaôh-Rōng)
- Tiffany Mitchell (Big Brother 23)
- Tori Deal (AYTO? 4)
Get The How To Win The Challenge Book
Season 1 Plot:
The all-star group of players who will take on the new challenge includes SURVIVOR winners Tyson Apostol, Ben Driebergen and Sarah Lacina, BIG BROTHER winner Xavier Prather, THE AMAZING RACE winner James Wallington and LOVE ISLAND winner Justine Ndiba. Players have proven they can “outwit, outlast and outplay” their competition and “expect the unexpected,” but now, for the first time in THE CHALLENGE history, they will compete in the most grueling mental and physical competitions they have ever faced.
Upon arrival, the CBS reality titans are given $1,000 to start their individual challenge accounts, and they quickly discover they must battle to keep and increase their handsome reward. In each episode, an algorithm pairs contestants who will face off to earn money for their accounts by winning challenges or eliminating their opponents. This will not be an easy task, as they will be paired with a randomly selected competitor every episode, making alliances and strategies more difficult than ever. Players must adapt to survive the game and protect their challenge accounts. With the $500,000 grand prize and title of Challenge Champion on the line, players will be in a constant state of paranoia, unable to trust anyone but themselves.
MTV’s THE CHALLENGE was the very first reality competition series when it launched on June 1, 1998 and is currently the longest-running reality series in the history of television. THE CHALLENGE: USA is produced by MTV Entertainment Studios and Bunim/Murray Productions with Julie Pizzi and Justin Booth serving as executive producers.
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
Shop Amazon – Create an Amazon Baby Registry
Create Amazon Business Account
Create an Amazon Wedding Registry