Bravo’s “Real Housewives Of Potomac” Season 8 is getting ready to hit our screens at the top of next month and we cannot wait to watch!!
The season is said to be one of the best yet and we know they’re going to bring it from what we’ve seen in the trailer.
Check out the first 8 minutes of the episode below:
This is going to be an amazing season!
Check out the trailer:
New Housewife Nneka Ihim Joins Returning Ladies Gizelle Bryant, Karen Huger, Ashley Darby, Robyn Dixon, Candiace Dillard Bassett, Wendy Osefo and Mia Thornton
Episodes Stream Next Day on Peacock
· “The Real Housewives of Potomac” returns for Season 8 with a supersized premiere on Sunday, Nov. 5 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Bravo. Episodes will be available to stream the next day on Peacock.
· Returning this season are Gizelle Bryant, Karen Huger, Ashley Darby, Robyn Dixon, Candiace Dillard Bassett, Wendy Osefo and Mia Thornton.
· There’s a new housewife in Potomac and she’s here to challenge the grande dame title. Nneka Ihim is a first-generation Nigerian-American from a well-to-do family. She’s a successful lawyer, the daughter of a doctor and newly married to a surgeon, and she owns multiple homes, including a new multimillion-dollar house in the heart of Potomac.
· Charisse Jackson Jordan returns as a friend of the cast, along with new friend Keiarna Stewart.
· Gizelle Bryant is in a situation-ship with Jason Cameron from Bravo’s “Winter House,” who is 16 years her junior, and the west wing has never been more alive. He’s a fun distraction as she prepares for her first-born, Grace, to head to college. Although Gizelle is in a good place with Karen, she and Robyn are experiencing a different facet of their friendship as Gizelle is no-holds-barred about expressing her feelings toward Juan’s actions.
· It’s the “triple twenty” milestone, aka age 60, for Karen Huger, who is entering this era in stride but a health scare causes her to make some changes with her lifestyle. As she continues to build on the legacy of her family in Surry County, she has decided to restore the home that once belonged to her grandmother into a guest house/lodge. Karen and Gizelle have called a truce and for the time being are closer than ever, but Karen resents Mia for spreading rumors and Robyn for not being upfront with the group.
· Ashley Darby has settled into her new home with sons Dean and Dylan, but whether she’s getting a divorce still remains a hot topic among the women. As she contemplates the life of a single mother and the financial challenges that lie ahead, she questions how she will support her family.
· Amidst the Juan cheating rumors, Robyn Dixon has decided to remain by his side … and everyone has something to say about it. While her friend group supports her, they wonder if she’s truly happy or if she’s just making excuses for her partner.
· Candiace Dillard-Bassett is extremely busy touring her “Deep Space Deluxe” album in multiple cities, but bankrolling the cost is taking its toll on her and Chris, and she needs to figure out her next move. Already stressed out, she becomes even more anxious due to a recent health discovery. Within the group, relationships are strained as Candiace is going through her usual on again-off again with Ashley, not speaking with Gizelle and going through a rough patch with Robyn.
· Wendy Osefo is taking on another endeavor and this time it will combine her interests in politics, mental health and good gossip. The group dynamic presents a challenge as she’s not in a good place with Gizelle and Robyn, and the arrival of new housewife Nneka rubs her the wrong way.
· Mia Thornton and her husband, Gordon, have been through it this past year with the loss of their CEO titleship in the Joint chiropractor. The mounting tension has caused her to seek a divorce lawyer but, not ready to give up, she gives couples therapy a try. Mia takes steps toward making amends with Karen, but persistent rumors make it difficult for them to move on.
· Attorney and entrepreneur Nneka Ihim is a first-generation Nigerian-American who enjoys the finer things in life. She and her husband, Dr. Ikenna Ihim, recently bought a beautiful Potomac house that is being renovated. She’s looking forward to building new friendships with the women, but surprising tensions rise between her and Wendy as family secrets are uncovered.
“The Real Housewives of Potomac” is produced by Truly Original with Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Lorraine Haughton-Lawson, Nora Devin Zimmerman, and Eric Fuller serving as executive producers. Jackie Hebert, Nick Prescott, and Lizzie Spratt serve as co-executive producers. Andy Cohen also serves as an executive producer.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network features a diverse slate of original programming, including Emmy(R) Award-winning “Top Chef” and “Project Runway”; fan favorites “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” and “Southern Charm”; and the highly popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Bravo is part of the NBCUniversal Television and Streaming portfolio, which includes NBCU’s broadcast, cable, and streaming platforms: NBC, Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, Universal Kids, USA Network, and Peacock. For more information, visit BravoTV.com.