Netflix’s “Love Is Blind” Season 4 reunion is finally here (kind of) and the drama is currently unfolding.
The reunion was suppose to air live but there was technical difficulties.
“To everyone who stayed up late, woke up early, gave up their Sunday afternoon… we are incredibly sorry that the Love is Blind Live Reunion did not turn out as we had planned. We’re filming it now and we’ll have it on Netflix as soon as humanly possible. Again, thank you and sorry.”
People Magazine just released a little bit of news on what’s happening inside of the event and they shared that Jackie and Josh actually skipped the reunion.
This comes after Jackie’s social media rant that she was ready to expose Marshall’s behavior to help save her name.
Although they weren’t at the reunion, the two will still make an appearance and are currently a couple who lives together right now:
Jackie and Josh aren’t here but I sat down with them for an exclusive interview that we will show you later on in the show,” host Vanessa Lachey said on the livestream.
Fans reaction to the segment:
“Vanessa clearly hates men. How are you going to spend 10 minutes grilling Paul but let Jackie say her piece without addressing the fact that she said she just saw Josh and there was chemistry as she’s breaking up w Marshall ?? #loveisblind #season4 #reunion #netflix” – Jessica
Synopsis: Singles who want to be loved for who they are have signed up for a less-conventional approach to modern dating in Seattle, and will choose someone to marry without ever meeting them. Over several weeks, the newly engaged couples will move in together, plan their wedding and find out if their physical connection matches their strong emotional bond developed in the Pods. When their wedding day arrives, will real-world realities and external factors push them apart, or will they marry the person they fell blindly in love with? Hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey, this addictive 12-episode series will uncover whether looks, race or age do matter, or if love really is blind.
MEET THE SINGLES
· Amber – 34, Flight Attendant
· April – 29, Sales & Marketing Coordinator
· Ava – 32, Communications Specialist
· Bill – 33, Real Estate Investor
· Bliss – 33, Senior Program Manager
· Brandie – 39, Real Estate Broker
· Brett – 36, Design Director
· Chelsea – 31, Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
· Chris – 32, Technical Recruiter
· Conner – 28, Operations Manager
· Irina – 26, Business Owner
· Jack – 30, Software Sales
· Jackelina – 27, Certified Dental Assistant
· Jimmy – 29, Technical Product Manager
· Josh – 31, Project Engineer
· Josh “JP” – 30, Plant Operations Director
· Juan – 30, Mortgage Loan Officer
· Kacia – 31, Family Support Specialist
· Kendra – 33, Social Worker
· Kwame – 33, Sales Development Manager
· Marshall – 27, Marketing Manager
· Micah – 27, Marketing Manager
· Molly – 32, Marriage & Family Therapist
· Monica – 31, Elementary School Teacher
· Paul – 29, Environmental Scientist
· Quincy – 36, Gym Owner & Fitness Coach
· Ryland – 29, Commercial Insurance & Real Estate
· Tiffany – 37, Client Lead Recruiter
· Wendi – 28, Aerospace Engineer
· Zack – 31, Criminal Defense Attorney
About Love Is Blind S4
Executive Producers: Chris Coelen, Ally Simpson, Eric Detwiler, Brent Gauches, Brian Smith and Heather Crowe
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
Shop Amazon – Create an Amazon Baby Registry
Create Amazon Business Account
Create an Amazon Wedding Registry