Will Paramount Plus Renew “The Game” Reboot For A Season 2?

When it comes to reboots, you always expect less because most reboots brings nothing to the original show.

We can say that’s the total opposite for “The Game”.

The reboot has perfectly opened another universe while still giving out the nostalgia feel.

The past cast members and the new ones work together very well and the writing just may be superior out of all installments.

So will Paramount Plus renew the show?

I will give it a 80% chance and the 20% is us not knowing the ratings the show pulled weekly since that information isn’t announced.

On another note, fans want here:

Join Amazon Prime – Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now

Prime Student 6-month Trial

Shop Amazon – Create an Amazon Baby Registry

Create Amazon Business Account

Create an Amazon Wedding Registry